Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

Here's an abbriviated list of things I am thankful for this year.

  • the weather? It's currently less than sixty degrees outside. Perhaps by Christmas I will be able to wear a sweatshirt outside all day long.
  • my sister? She's amazingly cool and nice. She bought me a shirt because she felt pity for my brokeness.
  • my parents? They're cool too. They gave me some helpful spot cash money to alleviate some of my brokeness, and they also have humored me all weekend long with the stuff I want to do.
  • my roommates? They make me happy. They invited boys over tonight, and we watched Robin Hood and ate 60 chicken mcnuggets and talked a bunch and I got one high-five and two hugs goodnight.
  • the boys we had over? They created a wonderful and varied conversation, and they knew when to leave to make them missed, rather than annoyingly overstaying their welcome.

No comments: