Thursday, November 23, 2006

Home For the Holidays

I've got a lot to do today, between cooking the turkey and visiting with my family, so I'll make this short.

Happy Thanksgiving.






















You didn't really believe I'd cop out that easily, did you?

All of my roommates left yesterday for their various homes and celebrations across this great state, leaving me to sit around and twiddle my thumbs all alone last night. What to do when you're all by yourself for an entire night, you ask?

You get in your pajamas at 7:30, watch chick flicks until midnight, then play online games until 4, so you'll be in your best shape when you get up at 8 to go to your parents' house.

For reals, though- Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Norma said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm stopping by as a member of NaBloPoMo. I have 10 blogs, but this is the only one that sees much action, Collecting my thoughts. Keeping writing!