Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Busby Berkeley Dreams

How many of you have seen Oscar? The movie with Sylvester Stallone?

If you've seen it, I'm incredibly mad at you for not having told me how hilariously funny it is. Why have I never heard of this until now?

My life has been so empty and meaningless!


In other, less astonishing news, my arm is feeling less sore, so I can no longer claim that I am dying of tetanus. This is a good thing, although less fun for getting sympathy. Can sympathy work retroactively? Please send me sympathy for last night, when my arm was hurting really bad so my roommate gave me a long massage. The massage was so long, however, that she forgot why she was giving it to me, and tried to massage (rather, squeeze really hard) my arm. Whereupon I yelped so loud that her boyfriend, on the phone with her, remarked on how she abuses her roommates.

No comments: