Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lovely


My roommate and I went on a walk around the lake the other day, finally. It's been like, seven months since I got here, and I've never actually walked very far on the lake walkway. It was beautiful, all snowy and perfectly white and stuff. I took some fun pictures, and here is one of them. That's the one beautiful building in town, and it's across the lake from where I was standing at the time. We were walking on that bridgey thing, away from the lake, then turned around and saw the great framing of the building by the trees. It was a pretty cold day, and we spent about an hour and a half walking around outside, so by the time we got home we were incredibly rosy-cheeked, and our legs were frostbit. Interesting sensation- it's like, your legs get really itchy for maybe 15 minutes, and then they're really hot for another 10 minutes or so, then they're magically better. Anyway. It was a fun afternoon, and I should use that walkway more often during my last month here. It's nice.

No comments: