Friday, March 31, 2006

Grump, grump, grump

What with this and that, the next few weeks I have a sneaking suspicion will be a grumpy time. Here's a list of things I want to complain about, but don't have the energy or patience to explain:

Money

Dance class

My trip home, which will be fun, but right now is a stressful thing to plan

My room is messy

I hate writing papers

I kind of want to stay here forever, but also kind of just want to be home right now

I hate working. I would look forward to summer, but I'm going to have to get a major job (see Money), so I'll still have to be in a specific place at a specific time.

My roommates are never home on weekends, so I pretty much end up being a total slob, sitting on the couch watching tv by myself all day on Saturdays

My one roommate, who I don't know very well at all. Who moves in halfway through the second semester, then spends maybe one night out of four actually in the apartment? I'd rather have my bad roommate back than this one who once in a while shows up out of the blue and uses the bathroom when I need it, then disappears for another four days.

Nyargh

We never seem to have anything good in the fridge, but we don't want to go stocking up on stuff now, since we've got less than a month left before we all move out.

I'm sure there's something else I forgot, and the fact that I forgot something bugs me, too

No comments: