Sunday, March 5, 2006

Guess what I'm wearing!

Ok, you'll never guess, so I'll tell you. I'm wearing my argyle tights, a pink tank top, some light blue seersucker shorts, and an old pair of ice skates, borrowed from a friend of a friend. Any time I tell you I'm excited about what I'm wearing, it's a good possibility that I'm wearing my argyle tights. They make every outfit more charming. Having reported that I have ice skates in my possession, let the nonstop prayers (protecting me from my dangerous activities) of my mother begin!

In other news, today at church, the Mathematical Knight taught me how to solve a rubix cube. Hooray! One of my life goals has been accomplished. It's surprisingly easy: he taught me the various steps in probably about a half hour, and I solved it twice in the next 15-20 minutes. Hah! I am a master.

No comments: