Sunday, October 2, 2005

*melts*


This is one of many pictures I took while in Parts MoreKnown this weekend (a few hours north of Parts Unknown). I love love love that city. Look at it! There's a river! and bridges! and all kind of foliage! Apparently Parts MoreKnown isn't even as beautiful as some other cities around here. I found it to be big enough to not be claustrophobic, but small and well-designed enough to be cozy. Also it had a more fun and eclectic culture than Parts Unknown, which made me feel a little more at home. I spent a few hours by myself (while my guide was at a meeting), just driving around and finding things that needed to be photographed. I also went walking along the river after dark (which is safe to do round here) with my guide, and we looked at how cool the water looked with all the pretty city lights reflecting off it. Unfortunately I had left my camera in the car so I couldn't document the cool-looking nighttime.

No comments: