Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cried the Dust Speck

Just thought I'd take a moment to let you all know I'm here. I've been checking my email all day, but to no avail. I'm waiting for a message from someone to tell me where I'm supposed to be when for this weekend's adventure (more on that later), and it's getting a little close to the day. Hopefully he'll tell me soon, so I can make it. Also, I've felt a little disconnected from my internet people. Hello, internet people! I am significant! Look at me!

On the whole, though, I'm good. No longer sick. Went to my classes. Participated a lot in my Jane Austen class; the professor knows my name, and begins to look for my hand when she asks questions of the class. This is a good thing. I stayed after institute tonight and played a little foosball with some guys- I didn't do very well altogether, but I made three or four rather excellent, high-five worthy goals, so they thought I was better than I really was. Which made me feel good. I even wore my robot shirt today, now that it finally came. Now I think I'll go and read some Pride and Prejudice. It's homework! How lucky am I that my homework for a quarter of my classes is to read Jane Austen novels to my little heart's content?

No comments: