Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Ping Pong


Don't ask what the image has to do with today's post; you'll only be disappointed. What I'm going to talk about tonight is.... umm, ping pong. And by ping pong, I mean, how it's nice to have roommates that are weird. I initially wasn't sure I would like my roommates. They seemed cliqueish, and they all knew each other from high school. They're younger than me, and are way more outgoing and college-y than me. However, they are also mighty dorky and fun. We're getting along very well. We're friends, and we like to cook dinner and eat together, and watch movies and play games. They invite me into their lives, but they don't force stuff on me that I'm not interested in. Last night we played Pretty Pretty Princess. I won. We have an Almost Roommate, who actually lives in a different building, but is around all the time- she makes dinner sometimes, and she always helps with the dishes. She drives us to the movies, and we hang out and talk. She likes me, too. She's like a warped version of Carrottop, which makes me happy, and she thinks I'm smart and wonderful (this also makes me happy). Tonight we played ping pong, but mostly played Hit the Ball and then Chase it Down the Hall. They are fun- they ask if I will be their friend forever, and invite them to my wedding, and they laugh at the story of how I got hit by a car while I was on my bike. I'm glad I got put in this suite- my roommates are the best.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wait, Me-Carrottop? Or some other one?