Saturday, October 8, 2005

Just shoot me now, please

I never thought this day would come. I thought I was above all this. But, I don't know. Working at Taco Bell for so long, it was just bound to happen, especially with all of those late nights with just me, a couple of coworkers, and the Muzak. The very thought brings me such shame, such anguish. I'm just going to lay it out for the entire world to see: I like Hanson. I don't know how it happened. First, I would mock them when their music came on while I was mopping the lobby, then as it got more familiar, I'd hum along. I've been away from Taco Bell for almost two months now, and just yesterday I.... purchased "Penny & Me" from iTunes. There. It's been said. I feel like a guilty weight has been lifted from my shoulders. But parents, tell your children: Just say No to crappy Teeny-bopper music. You can use me as an example- "do you want to wind up like her? I'm going to stop typing now, and play the song. I need my fix.

No comments: