Monday, October 17, 2005

I was going to write about my weekend, but...


I'm too unhappy. Well, not unhappy per se, rather, I'm lacking that happiness that is required to write about such a fun time. I watched a tv show this evening that brought up some sad memories, and then I read some friend-of-a-friend's blog, and her bitchiness really made me mad. I've never met her, I've never heard what my friend has to say about her, but the things she writes make me want to slap her. Plus, I've got a midterm tomorrow that I need to study for. So you'll have to wait yet longer for the wonderful recap. At least you get this nice picture.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sorry you're unhappy. Please to get feeling better in the near future. And only read nice blogs, if it bugs you so much! Also, nice picture.