Saturday, April 15, 2006

Russia's Greatest Love Machine


My friend, who I once dubbed Nameless Joe, has some pretty great music in his computer. No, that guy in the picture is *not* Nameless Joe. I would not make friends with someone that looks like that. That man is Rasputin, the subject of one of the many strangely fascinating songs in NJ's library. Aside from the roughly 5 hours of Bee Gees and ABBA music, he also has some really cool Swedish music, and some other really cool music that's from Russia (but not about Rasputin), and one song that feels like it's an eternity long, but is really only about 3 minutes long, it only feels like an eternity because it's SO BAD. I need to remember to ask him to send me a list of all the fun music he has, so I can get it for myself and not forget about it when I go back home. Everybody go out and get Rah Rah Rasputin by Boney M, because it's pretty rad. You'll like it.

No comments: