Monday, January 2, 2006

This is for you, Uffish.

Here I am, updating my blog instead of packing. Just to make you happy. I am sad that I couldn't go spelunking with you this christmas, and I am also sad that we couldn't go see Pride and Prejudice. Sigh. On the other hand, I'm very much looking forward to my next semester at the University of Parts Unknown, and hoping it doesn't go as fast as the first semester did. If it does, I'll be back home in like, a week, and I really want to enjoy a longer-feeling time there. Because it's fun and nice there. I especially like it there because there is snow, and as you may have noticed, I enjoy playing in the snow. In fact, I plan to do fun snow activities the first weekend back. Tonight is my last night at home, and we're going to make casts of our hands, and go out to dinner, and my sister's going to come. I'm going to steal mass quantities of music from her, and mass quantities of recipes from my mom. Happy New Year, and I'll see you maybe sometime this summer, depending on both of our schedules.

1 comment:

Krista said...

This is for you, ViolaSaint.

I'm back at my other home in P-town, and man am I glad to be back. I bet you are also glad to be back. You and snow. Sell-out. ;)

Soon I'll unpack. But not yet. Now I'm being glad of non-dialup, and of noncar-sitting. Ahhhh.