Monday, November 21, 2005

Yay!

When I went to Parts Moreknown a while ago, it was an Expedition. This weekend I went again, and this time it was a Visit. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I have friends in a city I've never lived in! And they're awesome friends. We had a party and a bunch of people came and we played games and talked and stayed up till all hours of the night. After most of the people had left, those of us who remained went upstairs and did a group scripture study that was pretty amazing.

The first time I went to that city, I saw this cool ad for 7up painted on the brick wall of a building, all old and faded and stuff. I vowed to take a picture of it the next time I went there. I didn't take the picture this time. Even though we drove by it like three times. You know what this means? I'm going to have to go again in like three weeks. That's what it means. Plus, I want to do some Christmas shopping up there, and my friend from Parts Unknown wants to show me Faraway Parts, the city she lived in about a year ago, which is about an hour and a half north of Parts Moreknown. Am I confusing you yet? Good. Anyway. We're going to try and bring the Outgoing Mexican along with us this next time, because she still hasn't been to Parts Moreknown.

And now, I have to hit the showers before it's time to go to class again. Cause my hair seriously needs some washing.

No comments: