Friday, December 1, 2006

Happy December, Yo

I just realized that my first final is only four days away.

Where has the time gone! I really enjoy the middle of the semester, cause it's just the plugging away part, you don't have to immediately worry about your grades, because you still have more to do. The end of the semester may be fun because you get many days of nothing, with one or two days of high stress, but I find it a little disorienting. Like, who am I? Who is this person who has to write exams? Who is this person who's lying around the house at weird hours of the day because she has nothing better to do?

Vacation time is pretty disconcerting. Except Christmas is nice, because you get to eat cookies and obtain gifts from people. Gifts like these, for instance. Or perhaps this.

No comments: