Saturday, February 11, 2006

I think I just electrocuted my lips




I have this bad habit of putting things into my mouth. Things like small toys, pencils, my fingers, and anything else that is smooth or brightly colored.

I now know one more thing that I shouldn't put in my mouth or on my lips: the firewire cord for my iPod when it's plugged into my computer.

No, Mom, I'm not damaged. Neither is my computer. Nothing exciting happened, I just brushed it against my lips and felt heat, kind of a popping like if you spread pop rocks on your lips. And now that I know what it does, I will not do it again.

I am a human being, and I learn from my mistakes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY
thats meee!
i think. right?
its scary that i cant tell.

Krista said...

I'm pretty sure it is you. I mean, it looks like the lower half of your face.

It's scary that I can tell.

And you, miss V-Saint, are silly. You and your oral fixation.

Anonymous said...

its funny that the oral fixation is genetic. i do the same things.
more than once a week someone has to yell at me "dont put that in your mouth!"

Anonymous said...

You aren't showing off tongue piercings in that pic, are you? Is it just bluke-exhibiting?

ViolaSaint said...

Um, she was just sticking her tongue out at me when I took the picture. No piercings, no blook. As far as I can remember, that is.

You know what I think is funny? That even though nobody signed their name (except you, Uffish), I still know who's talking in each comment.