Sunday, June 12, 2005

OK, so...

I don't really have anything much to say, except yes, I'm still feeling swoony about previously mentioned young man. Also, I remember why I quit my job before. Because working sucks. You have to, like, wake up in the morning at the same time. And take a shower, and eat breakfast. And then you have to stand up all day and be nice to people you don't care about and will never see again. And you have to be nice to them FAST, because heaven forbid I greet a customer 6 seconds after they drive up instead of 5. Really. You're evaluated on what percent of customers you greet within five seconds of their arriving at the drive through. Come on- when you go through a drive through at fast food, do you generally even have your window down in five seconds, much less know what you're going to order? Sheesh. I think I'm glad that I'm only back for a couple of months. And it's not like last time, when I said I was gone for good and then I came back three months later. This time, after I quit, I can't possibly come back. The commute would be like, three days each way. And that thought makes me so happy I could scream.

No comments: