Thursday, March 10, 2005

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Isn't it great when you learn that you have one extra day of spring break? And then you get an email saying that you've been successfully placed at your first choice school for next year? That's just the best. I'm so excited. I'm going to go and run around the house like a little kid hopped up on sugar cereal on a Saturday morning. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I can't wait! I can start getting ready now I know it's a sure thing! I can go and make "sample schedules" for my advisor to ok. I can go and buy like shoes and sweaters and scarves and all kinds of stuff. And some coats. And I can look up tips for driving in snow. Listen to me while I scream with glee: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ai ai ai ai ai eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haaa! And now more crazed running. Woo!

No comments: