Thursday, May 5, 2005

*Whimper*

You know what I hate most of all? I hate it when I'm so sick that I grunt every time I breathe, just from the effort it takes and the pain it creates. I also hate it when I can't stand up for more than a minute without fainting. Seriously: I got out of bed, walked to the kitchen, heard white noise happening in my ears and couldn't see, and decided to sit down. Ten minutes later, I get up, walk to the living room, collapse on the couch in there. Ten minutes after THAT, I get up and walk into my parents' bedroom to get a pair of socks (that's why I got out of bed in the first place- my feet were cold), and fall onto their bed, still clutching the socks. I only fainted once on the way back to my room, but it was a doozy- in the bathroom. Nothing's worse than lying semi-concious on the floor next to the toilet. I'm feeling a little better now, and I'm not fainting anymore. It's just annoying that a trip to get socks took like 45 minutes. I'm just glad that I always get something like a 5 second head-start to find a couch or the floor to lie down on before I actually black out. It's always been like that, too- even as a little kid, I always heard the white noise and noticed my sight dimming before I lost conciousness. Just lucky, I guess.

No comments: