Wednesday, August 2, 2006

If I was a dog, but I was counting my age in people years, I think I'd be three.


Festivities included a sumtuous dinner of fondue, salad, fondue, and fondue. Fondue you want some more? Fondue you think I'm crazy? That was a ton of cheese and meat; I fondue not need any more food as long as I live!

You may ask, "how does it feel to be another year older?"
I may answer, "a lot cheesier."

To be perfectly honest, I don't feel this old. At least, I don't feel like a responsible adult- I still don't know what in the world I want to be when I grow up, and for goodness sake, I'm still working in fast food. Although today I didn't work, and wisely spent the day watching America's Next Top Model as a reward for working out for half an hour while watching Chariots of Fire.



I think I need to get myself a hobby.

No comments: