Monday, December 27, 2004

Blurgh

You know what's the worst? It's the worst when you're sitting innocently, watching a movie, when suddenly you burp up stomach bile for no good reason. Cause like, it tastes nasty. And it burns the back of your throat. And why would that happen to me, cause I ate a normal amount of a normal type of food a normal amount of time ago, and there is NO REASON WHY MY STOMACH SHOULD BE STAGING A REVOLUTION AT THIS TIME. Do you hear me, stomach? I mean, it'd make sense if i hadn't eaten in three days and just dumped a quart of chili into my system, BUT I HADN'T. I ate breakfast this morning, then had a plain white-bread-and-turkey-and-mayo-and-mustard sandwich with a glass of milk. I hate you, stomach. You think you can just do what you please, when you please. But you're wrong. Oh, yes, stomach, your time will come. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but if I were you, I'd be watching my back. Or at least not spewing pure acid into my throat. Cause that's just nasty.

No comments: