Thursday, October 14, 2004

yarrgh

ok. so i haven't posted in a while. so sue me. i'd just like to say that i'm only posting now because i somehow woke up too late to get to my only important morning class, so i'm staying home this morning, and going to school for just my italian class this afternoon, cause italian is so cool. so now i've got a bunch of free time that i can write in, but i probably won't say much. anyway, after complaining to my friend that her college (read: within the university, not a different univ.) was way more friendly and active than mine, i got an email announcing the sociology picnic. yay and hoorah! i shall go. and maybe they'll have tshirts like my friend's college picnic had. one can only hope...

and on a completely different note, i woke up this morning not able to move my neck for fear of EXTREME PAIN, and my shoulder's kinda achy, too. i guess when one plays volleyball after a year of nonactivity, one should start out slow. but it was fun, and i'm going to keep going each week. hopefully after a while it won't torture my body to do it.

No comments: