Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Holy Moly!

I actually did homework today! I worked on two separate projects, writing about two pages for each, and neither of them are actually due tomorrow! Maybe I've gotten over my procrastination problem. Or maybe I had five hours between my last class and volleyball tonight, and didn't feel like going home. Yeah, I think it was the second one. But still! Go me. Now to reward myself by ignoring all work for a week. Because we learned in sociology today that if a person isn't rewarded according to what they believe they should be rewarded, productivity is lowered, and you end up doing less work than even before. But perhaps I should study for that pesky italian exam tomorrow... nah. Too much work. Did any of my 1 (one) readers pick up on my decision to use capital I's? We'll see how long that holds up.

oh- and I'm still annoyed that Myst IV won't install onto my computer. Stupid Ubisoft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your capital I's. Look- I don't have to write in all caps. We'll see how long that lasts.

-Evident Snout