- I take my banjo with me whenever I go camping. Everyone loves a banjo at the campfire!
- I donate every year to our local community radio and secretly I call it The People's Radio even though I'm pretty sure not all of the dj's are communists.
- I sing to my chinchilla every night when I feed her the square of shredded wheat that she so covets. Usually I sing either "Alberta" as sung by Eric Clapton (except I switch out "Chinchilla" for "Alberta") or "Honey Pie" by the Beatles (not "Wild Honey Pie", just the regular one).
- I had a speech impediment when I was a small child- who doesn't love a little kid with a speech impediment?
- I make cakes from scratch for the birthdays of everyone in my office.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Charming People 5: Me!
Hey folks, just so you know, I'm pretty dang charming. Want to know why? Here's some irrefutable proof:
said ViolaSaint at 9:36 AM