Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pretty Confused and a Little Freaked Out

Um, commenter on my last post, would you please make yourself known? Like, could you call me up on my phone and tell me, "Hi violasaint, it's me, [your name here], and I commented on your blog the other day?"

And now to other news, I got a book for Christmas! A special, green book, with a picture of french fries on it. That's right, I got Maggie Mason's big book on blogging. I'm very excited, and intend to begin using it... tonight?

That is, if you're lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!
im not gonna call but i will say this:
we can talk about it in depth while in the sky tomorrow.

i am just trying to enric your life by leaving little puzzles to figure out!

... childlike empress, had big teeth... but my teeth arent big.... EMPRESS ok nevermind