Thursday, April 28, 2005

I feel so productive

I've mailed my credit card bill, obtained a transcript, found the passport office, learned that a copy of your birth certificate does NOT count when applying for a passport, talked to the cute guy at the passport office, gotten passport photos elsewhere on campus, and I'm about to get some forms signed and copied for my exchange. All in one morning! I even went to class and did a presentation where I went totally over the time I should have taken because I'm a horrible public speaker and tend to ramble without realizing it. Let's see... anything else I did today? Oh- I had lunch. Am I good, or what? I guess all this business makes up for like, every other day in the semester where I didn't do practically anything. Maybe not.

Fun aside: I went to Taco Bell the other day to guilt them into giving me food and drink. They want me back. My old manager came running up and said "So are you ready to come back yet? Just two days a week? One day? Name your day, and you got it." The other manager who was also there (whom I like better than the GM) was standing behind her and whispering "pick Tuesday nights! Tuesday!" because that's when she works. Such sad little lives. I'm thinking maybe I will go back, though. Some little money on a regular basis would be good; I seem to be depleting my savings account more than I thought I would. I guess that happens when you're not putting anything INTO it. Ever.

No comments: