Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Saturday of equal parts housework, sleep, eating and loafing

I'm not usually a major fan of specific flash games- I like them well enough as a slack-jawed time-waster and something to keep me from thinking too much, but I've never really thought, "wow, that game is really well designed and challenging to my intellect."

Until last night, when I came across this game, via Kottke.org, and became so addicted that I fell asleep in the middle of a level, sitting in our living room chair, and woke up at 5:40 in the morning, computer still on my lap, lights still on.

You should try it. I've gone through all the levels once now, and I've got a feeling that although I found some pretty creative ways to get through each level, there's a lot more possibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to wait until it is NOT nearly 11:00 on a school night to follow your links...