Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blargh, the Cold

My nose alternately pours snot like a faucet and feels sealed up with bricks and mortar. I can feel my pulse in my forehead. My soft palette is all sore. I can only cough weak little wussy coughs because I haven't the energy for big, rollicking coughs. I have a steadily-growing pile o'kleenex next to the couch and my sbeech souds subthig like dis.

When my roommates ask me how I'm feeling, what am I supposed to say?

"Gee, I feel great, other than being sick!"

"Man, I sure feel like crap, thanks for asking"

"unnngh.... *little coughs and a whimper* "



On the plus side, I got to stay home from work and most classes today and play Paper Mario while lying on the couch. Surely that makes up for not being able to breathe through my nose for more than 48 hours now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY
im really sad that i cant be playing paper mario.
it turns out i could have brought the wii and it would have worked. poop.
i miss you
-loki